STEPS TO RENT A JUMPER FROM SANDERS JUMPERS AT A CITY PARK:
1. Call Sanders Jumpers to check availability for the inflatable jumper you want and the date you want to rent it for. Do not attempt to book the park reservation order online yourself. All park orders must be done by phone or in person at our office.
2. Contact the park where you intend to have your inflatable jumper party. Some park and recreation Contact Information is listed on the bottom of this page.
3. Apply for park permit and pay all fees required to the city.
4. You can stop by our office to place your park reservation or you can email it to us.
a. If you will be coming in to our office please bring with your park permit, valid driver's license or ID card and credit card. A credit card will be required to leave a deposit on your order of at least 10%. If you don't have a credit card, then a secondary form of identification is required such as a copy of your vehicle registration, utility bill or pay stub showing your name and current home address. If your license or ID card shows a PO box address then a secondary form of identification is also required.
b. If you will be emailing your documents. Please email us your permit and copy of driver's license or ID and to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive the documents we will then call you to place your order over the phone. When we call to take down your reservation by phone you will need to provide us with a credit card for the 10% deposit.
5. Arrive at park at least one hour prior to your delivery time. Make sure to have your cell phone on you so that the driver may contact you. If you are not at the park when the driver arrives to deliver, the driver is only allowed to wait 10 minutes for a customer. If a customer does not arrive within 10 minutes the driver will leave and will have to come at a later time when the driver is all done with all other deliveries. There will be an extra re-delivery fee of $25.
6. Remain with the inflatable jumper and all other party equipment until the same driver from Sanders Jumpers returns for pickup. Do not release out equipment to anyone else besides the same driver that dropped it off.
7. Once the driver arrives and before set up, the driver will ask to verify your driver's license. If there is a balance due, you can pay it in cash.
8. Cancellation fee for a park is 10%, we will also notify the park that your reservation has been cancelled. If you would like to change the date of the event, there is no fees to change dates but a new permit must be submitted with the correct date. All Deposits and Payments are non-refundable.
10. All park reservations require a generator rental regardless if the park has outlets or customer has their own generator. Generator rentals are $65/each come with full take of gas which will last up to 6 hours.
11. The latest pick up times we offer for park rentals is 5:30pm during daylight savings time (November-March), and 6:30pm for months (April-October).
PARK PACKAGE SPECIAL:
1 - 13'x13' jumper, 3 tables, 18 chairs, 1 concession machine, 1 generator Park Package Special: $240.00
CITY PARKS CONTACT INFO:
These are some of the City Parks that Sanders Jumpers are authorized to deliver to:
Sanders Jumpers is an Approved Vendor for the City of Los Angeles and LA County. Certificate Approval # 2006795
Los Angeles County
Exclusion: No water slides, dunk tanks
Permit Required: Yes permit required
Phone: office 800-404-5888
8518 Minuet Pl
Panorama City, 91402